Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A work in progress

Friends,

First post!

I am currently in the process of getting together an online professional portfolio of all the things I do. This blog is a means to receive feedback on the work that I've done in my life. The first thing I will do in this lifelong work in progress is to upload all the academic papers I've written since I began my career at Colorado State University. This will take a little while but I think will be worth it.

Keep in mind that all original works automatically have an all rights reserved copyright (©). This is true whether or not it is stated on the document. Thus said, you must contact me directly if you wish to use any of my material for any reason whatsoever, including simply posting it on your website. Please direct such inquiries to the e-mail address battleclown@gmail.com.

A lot of this material will be hosted on my website, which is located here.

Some of this material will be previously completed assignments as part of my coursework here at Colorado State. In a nutshell, I want to make this available to people so that they know what to expect out of classes. There is no reason to go into college blind. More on that later.

Thanks for reading, and some updates will come soon!

No comments: