Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jazz Pedagogy

Friends,

My first archive of an old class is MU 425 Jazz Pedagogy. I took this class in Spring 2008 and it was taught by Peter Sommer.

I have linked three documents to this post to give the user an idea of what kind of work this class entails. Two of the documents are observation reports from two different events, each of which required some critical thought and 5-6 pages of type. The third is the midterm exam. I would have uploaded the final exam as well, but I never received my graded copy of it. Please disregard any markings made by the professor, especially on my pretty atrocious testing skills in the midterm.

I would like to archive some files from classes I have taken here, because I want to give people an idea of what to expect out of these classes. I hope it helps, and enjoy!





No comments: