Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Resume

Friends,

My first and most obvious choice of documents to have critiqued is my professional resume. You can find a link to my most current version here.

The document that you are looking at is the meat and potatoes of my resume. It does not include my references list and I only provide that when it is asked for. My goal in this particular document is to have a very concise look at what I have to offer professionally. Thus, it is only one page long. This is a model that has worked for my mother, who has had far too much experience finding work.

Please comment to this post if you have any suggestions or feedback. I am always looking to make myself more presentable, and any advice helps. Also, feel free to steal this formatting. I feel like it works pretty well.

I will update this post whenever I make big revisions to my resume.


Thanks everyone!


No comments: